Welcome New Patients
This started as a project to improve the healthcare needs of the community. We find that by improving access to care and raising the quality of service, we can lower the cost to the healthcare system by keeping people out of the emergency department for non-emergent visits. Clinical outcomes are better, satisfaction is achieved and healthcare becomes more affordable. We choose to change the way urgent care and primary care have been delivered in the past which has been focusing on the volume and providing less personal quality care. This model aims to change that by providing a more innovative, communicative, efficient and rewarding experience for both the provider and the patients.
Give us a try and see what everyone else is raving about!
When you visit Premier Urgent Care, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Patient and policy holder name, social security number, date of birth, address and telephone number
- Whether you have been a patient before
- Current insurance card
- Your co-payment or deductible amount, if applicable, is due at the time of service
- Your primary care physician’s name
- List of your current medications and med allergies